Volume 2, Issue 1 (Spring 2021 2021)                   JFCV 2021, 2(1): 77-90 | Back to browse issues page

XML Persian Abstract Print


Download citation:
BibTeX | RIS | EndNote | Medlars | ProCite | Reference Manager | RefWorks
Send citation to:

karimiasboo K, ashrafi S. Evaluation of urban physical expansion with smart urban growth approach (Case study: Jouibarcity ). JFCV. 2021; 2 (1) :77-90
URL: http://jvfc.ir/article-1-90-en.html
1- Master of Urban Planning universitymazandaran , k.karimi522@yahoo.com
2- Master of Urban Planning universitymazandaran
Abstract:   (386 Views)
Smart growth is a proposed method for dispersal correction. Scattered urban development refers to the unplanned and unplanned development of cities, which leads to unbalanced and uneven development of cities. Therefore, the smart growth strategy tries to reshape cities and lead them to a desirable community. The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the physical development of the city of Joybar with an intelligent urban growth approach. To achieve this goal, 7 socio-economic, educational, physical, environmental, service, transportation and accessibility indicators have been used. The research method is descriptive-analytical. Preliminary data were collected through library method and statistical data. ARAS method and Holdern model were used to analyze the data. Studies have shown that according to the Holdern model, in the decades 1375 to 1395, about 83% of the growth of the city area was in line with population growth and the remaining 17% had uneven growth. Also, the calculations performed in the ARAS method show that neighborhoods 3, 1, 5 obtained the highest rankings based on smart urban growth indicators and are considered developed neighborhoods, and neighborhoods 6, 9, 8 have the lowest rankings and are considered deprived neighborhoods. Also, neighborhoods 2, 7, 10 and 4 ranked fourth to seventh and are in the middle of development.
 
Full-Text [PDF 1467 kb]   (220 Downloads)    
Type of Study: Research | Subject: Geography and Urban Planning
Received: 2021/04/30 | Accepted: 2021/07/16

Add your comments about this article : Your username or Email:
CAPTCHA

Send email to the article author


Rights and permissions
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

© 2022 CC BY-NC 4.0 | Journal of vision Future Cities

Designed & Developed by : Yektaweb